fbpx

… that you can charge your electrical vehicle (EV) at our hotel?

Read more here

Our booking terms and conditions at Hotel Allinge

As every other accommodation we also have some terms and conditions for renting a room at Hotel Allinge. Read them here.

Check-in – when you arrive at our hotel

Check-in in the room can be from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival.
In some cases we can make an agreement for an early check-in from 11.00 am (additional fee will be charged).

In case of late arrival please provide a message at mail: info@hotelallinge.dk with information about arrival time, booking number and telephone number, and we will return to you as soon as possible and make an appointment for key delivery.

Please note that the reception desk usually closes at 9.00 pm.

Check-out – when you leave us again:

On the day of departure the room must be vacated by 10.00 am.
In some cases we can make an agreement for late check-out until 1.00 pm at the latest (additional fee will be charged).

Payment of your stay at Hotel Allinge

We will send you a confirmation of your reservation, which states that a deposit of 25% of the reservation price is required. The amount will be paid within 7 days of the reservation. The balance of the remaining 75% will be paid 14 days before arrival.

Terms for cancellation of your stay at Hotel Allinge

14 days before arrival = Cancellation fee DKK 500,- per booked room.
10 days before arrival = Cancellation fee 50% of the room rate booked.
5 days before arrival = Cancellation fee 75% of the room rate booked.
Less than 5 days before arrival = Cancellation fee 100% of the room rate booked.

If the amount paid exceeds the cancellation fee, the excess amount will be repaid immediately. We do not charge a fee when paying with international credit cards.

Pets (cats and dogs) at Hotel Allinge

Our hotel is a dogfriendly place. When you are staying at our Hotel Allinge, you are allowed to take your dog or cat with you.

We would like to ask you kindly, that your dog or cat does not come up into the bed or on the furniture. Please do not take your pet into our restaurant (as there may be other guests who are allergic to pet fur).

Please note: When you take your pet to Hotel Allinge, it takes extra cleaning in your room, after you have checked out. Therefor we charge a fee of DKK 200,- per stay with pets.

Guest Database – storing your information

In connection with your booking and your stay at Hotel Allinge, we store your personal information in our guest database. We store name, address, phone number and e-mail address.

There is a new law concerning accept of storing of this data. Therefor, you as a guest, need to give your accept to, if you want your data to be stored in our guest database for longer than the law says (2 years). You also need to give your accept, if you want to receive a newsletter from Hotel Allinge.

Your data will not be sold or give to others..

Update your accept here

Read more about our cookie policy here