fbpx

… that you can charge your electrical vehicle (EV) at our hotel?

Read more here

Charming and cozy rooms at Hotel Allinge

At Hotel Allinge there are both standard and superior rooms.

The rooms are all individual and located in different parts of the old hotel.

On this page you will find descriptions and pictures of all our room types. As all the hotel’s rooms are different, the pictures are for inspiration.

The room prices include a large breakfast buffet, daily cleaning (except Sunday), free parking, TV and Wi-Fi.

Book your stay here Get tips for holiday experiences here More details about Hotel Allinge

Choose a superior room for your holiday

Superior rooms at Hotel Allinge have been renovated and appear neat and bright.

All the rooms have newer bathrooms and are located in the hotel’s most recently renovated buildings.

There is TV with Danish, Swedish and German channels and wireless Wi-Fi in all rooms.

The rooms are located in all parts of the hotel and can therefore be located on the ground floor or on the 1st floor. Slanted walls in the rooms may occur.

Superior rooms are offered as single and double rooms, and some rooms have the option of an extra bed for a child.

There are no lifts at Hotel Allinge, and therefore access to many rooms is via stairs.

Or grab a cozy standard room

Standard rooms at Hotel Allinge are nice, bright rooms with standard comfort.

All standard rooms have their own bath and toilet.

There is TV with Danish, Swedish and German channels and wireless Wi-Fi in all rooms.

Standard rooms are offered as single and double rooms, and as family rooms with up to 5 beds.

The rooms are located in all parts of the hotel and can therefore be located on the ground floor or on the 1st floor. Slanted walls in the rooms may occur.

There are no lifts at Hotel Allinge, and therefore a number of stairs must be expected.

Room rates 2022 / 2023 (per night / DKK)
Room categoryJan 1 - Mar 27 & Oct 24 - Dec 31Mar 28 - May 22 & Sep 19 - Oct 23May 23 - Jun 30 & Aug 29 - Sep 18Jul 1 - Aug 28
Single room675,-750,-825,-895,-
Dubble room875,-950,-1050,-1125,-
Dubble room Superior975,-1095,-1195,-1275,-
Family room 3 beds1175,-1225,-1395,-1475,-
Family room 4 beds1375,-1425,-1595,-1675,-
Familiy room 5 beds1575,-1625,-1795,-1875,-
Pets200,- per stay200,- per stay200,- per stay200,- per stay
Room categoryJan 1 - Mar 26 & Oct 23 - Dec 31Mar 27 - May 21 & Sep 18 - Oct 22May 22 - June 25 & Aug 28 - Sep 17Jun 26 - Aug 27
Single room725,-795,-850,-925,-
Dubble room925,-995,-1075,-1150,-
Dubble room Superior1025,-1140,-1225,-1295,-
Family room 3 beds1225,-1275,-1425,-1525,-
Family room 4 beds1425,-1475,-1595,-1675,-
Familiy room 5 beds1625,-1675,-1795,-1875,-
Pets300,- per stay300,- per stay300,- per stay300,- per stay

Pets at Hotel Allinge

You are welcome to bring your dog or cat with you on your holiday to Hotel Allinge. Please give us a note, when you make your reservations at our hotel. We charge a fee of DKK 200,- per stay for your pet (DKK 300,- in 2023), which covers extra cleaning at your room upon departure.

Read more here

Dinner

We offer a 4-course-dinner-buffet, incl. beverages (beer, soft drinks, wine) from 6-9 pm. Price: DKK 295,- (w/o beverages DKK 175,-)

See more here

Payment of rooms

Upon reservation we charge an amount of 25% of the rental. We would like to aks you to pay the remaining amount of 75% at least 14 days prior to your arrival.

Cancellation fees

14 days prior to arrival: DKK 500,- per room
10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the rental
5 days prior to arrival: 75% of the rental
Less than 5 days prior to arrival: 100% of the rental

Additions

Extra bed setup for children under 12 years on sleeping couch: DKK 200,-
Children bed: DKK 200,-